The beauty of the marketing industry is thatevery campaign is different from the next. Each one has a unique challenge and a different end-goal, resulting in a different look, feel, and message for each individual campaign. When running your own marketing campaign, it can be hard to discern the elements that separate a good campaign from a great one.
That’s why we think you should play "Who Wore It Best?: Marketing Campaigns Edition."
In the SlideShare below, we’ve split up campaigns into four different categories -- video, integrated, web/gaming, and social -- and matched them up against one another. The results are based on the performance metrics of each campaign, overall success of the product, and ... well ... just a dash of opinion.
Check it out for yourself! :)
It takes a lot of time, effort and money to run a marketing campaign. To ensure you’re getting the most bang for your buck, it’s important to realize the elements of a great marketing campaign. So, consider taking a cue from these great campaigns in this SlideShare.
What do you think of our choices for winners in the SlideShare above? Agree with our conclusions? Disagree? Let us know below!

Written by Sana Bakshi
Sana is on the product marketing team at HubSpot. She manages Inspire, writes case studies and creates blog content. Connect with her on Twitter @sanabakshi.
Add a comment
Search Inbound Hub
Browse Marketing Topics
Latest Marketing Posts
- Ignoring Your Current Donors? 75% Of Them Will Be Gone Within The First Year
- Forget Football: This Tool Determines Which Ad Is Winning The Super Bowl
- How To Use Welcome Emails To Delight Your New Blog Subscribers
- 10 Award-Winning Websites With Kick-Ass Designs
- 30-Day Blog Challenge Tip #30: Go All In
- 14 Inbound Marketing Myths Nonprofits Should Stop Believing
- 8 Excellent Reasons To Redesign Your Website
- The PayPal Mafia Vs. The Bill Walsh NFL Coaching Tree [INFOGRAPHIC]
- 5 Email Marketing Variables You Can't Control (But Can Outsmart)
- 30-Day Blog Challenge Tip #29: Be Consistent



Inbound Marketing Feed

Brooke
Great examples! I had fun guessing which one was the winner and was surprised by how many I guessed correctly. It's interesting that it was so easy to guess the winner based solely on how much I personally liked or knew about the different campaigns. I don't think I'm necessarily that savvy or in the loop so I'm obviously more influenced by advertising and marketing campaigns than I realized—that or my life is my saturated with marketing than I realized!
Sean DeSilva
I learned a lot, thank you for the time you put into that PowerPoint presentation!